Saturday 14 December 2013

A sketchbook begins

You can count the number of posts I made in 2013 on two fingers (three if you include this one). How rubbish is that?

So while I haven't been posting much, I have been doing a lot of sketching an doodling and thinking about what I wish I was doing in my hobby. That's as close as I can get to actually doing my hobby at the moment.

So as a kind of early new year's resolution (and we all know how those turn out) I'm going to try and post up a few of those doodles and sketches. They might not make much sense at this stage, but I just want to get them published in some form or another as a kind of online sketchbook. I can always come back to them at a later date and explain what the scribbles mean.

So in hoping to start as I mean to go on, here's a sketch I made. I'm not going to explain it much - that'll come later - but in the interests of building up a sketchbook, here's a sketch...

Bonegrinder giant - concept
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment